TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PUBLICATION
This Copyright Assignment is made on THE DATE OF ARTICLE SUBMISSION USING THE FORM HERE:
Hereinafter called the ‘Form’ by and between:
[Author and Submitter Name(s) provided in the Form] hereinafter referred as the Author;
Black and White Digital OÜ (trading as FamilyHistory.Zone) having their Registered Office at Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Harju, Estonia
hereinafter referred as the Assignee.
The Author owns the copyright in the [article named in the Form] and wishes to assign ownership of the copyright in the Works to the Assignee.
Assignment: The Author assigns the copyright in the Works to the Assignee.
Warranties: The Author warrants that:
- the Work is original, has been written by the Author, has not been published elsewhere and is not encumbered or subject to any existing license;
- the Work is not under consideration by any other publisher;
- the Work does not infringe the rights of any third person;
- to the best of the Author’s knowledge the Work contains no defamatory or other unlawful statements;
- the Author has obtained all the necessary permissions (in writing) for the reproduction of Work, including any text or image.
Moral Rights: The Assignee must ensure that the Work is not subjected to any treatment which will infringe the moral rights of the Author.
General Terms of Publication: The parties acknowledge that the Author retains all patent and trade mark rights and rights to any process or procedure described in the Work.
The Assignee grants to the Author a perpetual, royalty free license:
- to include the Work in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation;
- to photocopy or make electronic copies of the Work for personal use, including for their own classroom use, or for the personal or academic use of colleagues;
- to prepare derivative works, provided that acknowledgement is made of the Assignee as publisher.
Applicable Law: The laws of the United Kingdom shall govern this Deed, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of London jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed as per UK Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.